Hen & Stag Parties
FUN FOODIE FROLICS!
Cook, create, party and dine overlooking the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside in the Forest of Dean. We love putting on hen and stag parties at our cookery school and they are always fun events for all involved!
The options are endless but here are just some ideas for your special occasion:
Create your perfect party – we can accommodate your own theme or choose from:
- Profiterole Heaven
- Cocktail, Cupcakes or Cupcake Decorating
- Cheese and Wine Tasting
- Chocolate or Sweet Making
- Themed Cook and Dine – Italian, Thai, Spanish Tapas, Moroccan, British Classics, Taste of the Forest
- Ready Steady Cook Challenge
- Combine Cooking with a Craft: Decorate a Bra, Make a Mosaic Tile, Paint a Pot, Make a Fascinator
- Pasta Making
- Forage and Feast
- Cooking with Local Beer and Cider
- Chilli Celebration – How Hot Can You Go?
- Meat Lovers – Men and Meat
- Exotic Meats – Go Beyond Wild Boar
- Outdoor Cooking – Flames and Feast
- Simple Survival Skills
- Cook and Dine – Your Theme of Meal
- Curry Night and Brewery Tour
Cooking parties usually last between 2 and 3 hours and we can offer packages to include tours to local breweries, vineyards and a range of outdoor or craft activities. Be immersed in everything the Forest of Dean has to offer – great food, drink and activities!
Prices for Hen and Stag Parties start at £35pp dependent on how much cooking is involved. To discuss your requirements please call 01452 831 719 or email: email@example.com.
NB. We hosted our first ‘sten’ party recently – a combined stag and hen do, and it was a wonderful experience for all involved!