Corporate Cookery Experiences
Cooking in a relaxed, fun and friendly environment is a great way to boost staff morale and enhance team building. Our cookery experiences in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire, South West of England can incorporate any theme as we offer a bespoke service for all our corporate visitors.
Here are a few examples of what we can offer:
- Cook and Dine – lunchtime, weekend or evening sessions
- “Ready, Steady, Cook” – work against each other, and to the clock, to see who can produce the best dishes
- Team building with a twist – a cooking challenge to beat all others (Forage and Cook).
- Reward Packages – treat your staff to a chocolate making workshop/ cocktail and canapes demo or a cooking skills course
- Client Entertainment – use our wonderful cooking environment to forge new relationships with visiting clients
- Combine Cooking with a Craft eg a mosaic workshop
- Edible Art
- Simple Survival Skills
All packages can be entirely tailored to your needs and they will always include fun and food!
Some of the businesses that have held events and cooking challenges at Harts Barn Cookery School include:
- Lloyds TSB
- Two Rivers Housing Association
- SSE Contracting
- Slimbridge Wildlife Trust
- Marine Conservation Society
- Ladies Cheltenham College
- Leapfrog PR
- Gloucestershire Women in Business
- Local World
- Gloucestershire College
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory
Corporate packages usually start from £40 per head and can accommodate up to 24 people (for a cooking activity). All dietary requirements are catered for and we have a fully licensed bar.
Venue Hire and Catering
We offer corporate event packages, meeting room hire, away days packages and corporate catering. The Apple Barn, together with the Cookery School and outdoor terrace, can provide a unique and flexible corporate event location.
We are situated in the Forest of Dean in Gloucestershire and within 1.5 hours of Birmingham, Oxford, Cardiff and Bristol and under 1 hour from Monmouth, Gloucester, Hereford, Ross on Wye, Twekesbury, Cheltenham.
London is within easy reach with a direct train-line to Gloucester and only a 2 to 2.5 hours drive.
Come and visit us!
We would be delighted to show you around our wonderful facilities should you wish to plan a site visit. For all initial enquiries please email your contact details, the number in your party or business and potential dates to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
To see all that we offer please visit our Venue Hire Page
What some of our customers say…
Puzzlewood Chocolate Making Christmas Party
I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful evening of chocolate making and food that you and your staff put together for our Christmas party. It was lovely event that kept a wide age range happy. Thank you! I certainly hope to be back with my daughter to do one of your cooking days.
Demonstration and Tasting
Hi Yvette, just to say thank you for your very informative and delicious cookery demonstration, last Friday. Everyone enjoyed it and the tasting afterwards proved a great success. Hope to visit the school sometime soon, and will definitely recommend another demonstration for next year’s programme.