Pear and Parmesan Salad
By : Harts Barn Cookery School| Difficulty : Beginner
• 3 large pears
• Handful of rocket salad
• 1 tbsp Italian extra virgin olive oil
• Salt, and freshly ground black pepper
• 200g Parmesan Cheese
• Peel the pears and slice them very finely. Arrange them on a large flat place overlapping each other.
• In a small bowl dress the rocket salad with extra virgin olvie oil, and then season to taste.
• Put a handful of salad in the centre of the plate Shave the Parmesan on top and serve immediately.